Wednesday 11 December 2013

This Week I'm Loving - Awkward.

This week I have been a little TV show crazy! I'm watching all my usual obsessions Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Haven and Once Upon a Time but my best friend did the really stupid thing of sending me a link to a website to a show she was really into and thought I would like. introducing me into new TV shows, as if I need any more to occupy my time!

Now after working 8-9 hours a day, all I want to do in the evenings is eat, sleep and relax. Sometimes I do a bit of exercise but there is nothing that can beat lying down and becoming engrossed into a world of fiction. However there are always things to need to do first. I, for example, cook or make my lunch before I settle down so I can spend more time in bed before dragging myself up! 

So Awkward. No, nothing is awkward, that's actually the name of the MTV TV show I am currently obsessing over. It's just brilliant at capturing your attention and taking your mind off other things. I would say it's for any girl. Literally if you're 16 or 66 you'll relate, either by thinking "this is happening to me now" or "I have lived through that, and now I smile and laugh".

The Summary - "Awkward" is about the specific incidents in our formative years that define us -sometimes for the best and sometimes for the worst. The show centres around fifteen-year-old Jenna Hamilton, who, like many, feels invisible to her peers and desperately wants to find her place--which is hard to do in a day and age where fitting in means standing out. Unfortunately, Jenna's visibility comes on the heels of an accident that gives her a not-so-fun stigma. And while the stigma of her accident could be the curse of her life, Jenna's determined to make it her life's blessing.

As you can see it's definitely centred around us girls and the things we go through in our teenage years. A must watch for any girl, no matter what age! In my opinion it's one of those TV shows that just allows you to think freely and relate parts of it to everyday events in the lives of us girls. I love the way it keeps you wanting more. I have been watching it non-stop for the past week! If you get a chance to watch a couple episodes do it because you'll be hooked. Also let me know if you think it's any good!

Gotta Run, Ciao Bella



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig