Thursday 19 December 2013

Frankie & Benny's


Hi Guys,
So this is just a short little post about Frankie&Benny's. For those of you who don't know (not that there should be many) it is a food restaurant which is simply amazing. It's an American/Italian style restaurant which has a slight 50's theme and the food is mouth watering. 

When I took my first trip to Frankie&Benny's I have to say I didn't enjoy it, but since coming back in recent years I have found the menu to have a range of dishes that I know love! 

My Normal Order:
Firstly I would like to say I forgot to take pictures of my food, but I did get a photo of the main dish with and awesome face!
So as I am small I've found that my appetite is too so I tend to not eat as much as everyone else and there will always be food left on my plate due to the fact I eat with my eyes not the size of my belly. However, the two dishes I have are really filling and the taste is just unexplainable in words, it's that good! I eat two of the starters. I have the mama's Cheese Bake as an actual starter. This is really light as its just cheese in a netropolitan sauce with four small slices of garlic bread, perfect to start!
Then I have the Frankie's Calamari as a main because they're small and there is a lot of them and after both of these I am SO full. 
Here is a photo of my Calamari looking like a squid, which just reminded me of a character in my favourite film, Davy Jones. 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig