Monday 2 March 2015

Under Inspection | Estee Lauder Blush


Finding blush for pale skinned people is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, I think I have finally done it! I love this blush.



I've never really been into expensive make up but Estee Lauder have some really good products, even though I've only tried a few. I love my powder and eyeshadows and now I love this too.

The colour and pigmentation is really good, although it's a little darker than my normal shades it allows me to contour as well as blush and not look ridiculous. It's also good for my holiday skin as I don't tan very well.



I love that the powder is soft on the skin and allows easy blending into the cheeks. This blush works so well on my skin that I can wear it in different places on my cheeks which allows for different looks. 

Definitely something for us pale girls to get out hands on. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig