Monday 14 July 2014

Under Inspection | Two Faced Shadow Insurance



Ever since those summer days, where you get just a little warmer than most and then you come home to find that all your eye shadow has gathered into that wonderful crease line, I decided I would try a primer. Now I’ve used a fair few, drugstore and high end and although there are a few that work, this definitely has to be one of my favourites.

Before I get onto the good bits, I’m going to tell you the one fault I’ve found with it. Yes, there is only one! This marvellous little tube unfortunately doesn’t come with a pre-warning of less is more. I really overestimated how much of this I would need, seeing as I apply it with a brush, you need barely a pea-sized amount to cover both lids. I learnt this the hard way and have wasted a fair bit of this, so remember less is more!

Now onto the good bits. This comes out in a beautiful golden colour which, I feel, enhances any light shade of shadow and brings a little bit of sparkle to your eyes. It’s not thick enough to wear without an eye shadow but it definitely keeps it in place for at least 11 hours, maybe more. No smudging, slipping or sliding of anything that goes on top of it and this, my friends, is what makes the perfect primer. After all, no one likes finding out they’ve been walking around for half the day with an eye shadow crease!

Have you tried this yet?
Let me know your thoughts!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig