Tuesday 22 July 2014

Everyday Make Up Products | Work



For work I don't tend to wear a lot on my face, one because no body has time to do a full beautiful face at 5am. It's definitely not fun at all. This is a quick ten minute job and you look almost human.

I start with Rimmel Stay Matte foundation. This is super light and has just enough courage for a long tiring day at work. This doesn't feel heavy on the skin which (in this heat) is something I really like. I also love that it doesn't feel all wet and sticky, the way some foundations do before they settle on the skin. Over the top I do a light dusting with Bourjois Healthy Balance powder, which not only is beautiful it smells divine.

As it's summer I have changed up my blush and swapped winter pinks for summer peaches. I've been using the Kiko Rock Attraction blush in Pop Apricot and its just the perfect pinky peach that gives your cheeks a little glow for summer. 

Moving onto eyes, I wear the Kate Moss Rose Gold scanaleyes eyeshadow stick all around the eye and then top my lashes with Collection Super Size Mascara. I also go over this with Collection No Clumps just to make sure they aren't stuck together.

To soften my lips I use ChapStick in Cherry and then I use Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 08 Rosetto.

That completes my work face make-up. What do you wear day to day?
Let me know!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig