Wednesday 30 July 2014

Favourites | July 2014



Beauty:
Origins GinZing Moistutiser | BlenderCleanser Solid | Estee Lauder Doble Wear Stay in Place Powder Makeup | Stila Striking in South Beach Pallette | Carex Moisture Plus Hand Gel

Non-Beauty: TicTacs | Sims 3 | Vampire Academy

After finally getting my hands on a few beauty bits I've been craving and getting my weekly fix of Sims/Vampires it's safe to say I've enjoyed this month. Origins needs to be praised 100x over for their amazing skincare. I've only used this three times and finding such a difference in my skin! Estee Lauder is an oldie but a goodie. I've been using it since I was about 14/15 as when I was younger I used to HATE the feel of foundation. I guess it's a bit like wine and it grows on you with age.

Vampire Academy has taken my TV my storm and landed itself a spot in my favourites folder so it was only right I share this incredible story with you. Read the books and get the film, they don't bite.
After watching all of the sims videos on youtube I decided it was time to get mine out again and I am so glad I did. It's such a shame Sims 4 won't be coming out on Mac anytime soon!

What have been you're fav's this month?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig