Sunday 23 February 2014

The Weekly Update #8


Bought Tickets to Alton Towers | Did you know? | This will be the second book I start reading this week! Yes Second!

Pub Dinner with the bestie - Pigeon breast for starter, then I had the Fishcake and my friend had a Chicken Burger. 

Bought 11 books... my bad | Better late then never birthday presents | Saw Cuban Fury, it was awesome!

Must Watch of the Week: I have started watching Bones from the beginning again. Also cried AGAIN at Lost Girl, too many people are dying it's so sad!

Product of the Week: Bonjella. I have the most horrendous ulscer at the moment and this stuff is a godsend, after it stops stinging of course. 

Youtube Video of the Week: If you want to have a laugh watch Marcus Butler's new video here.
Naughty Thing of the Week: Definitely the fact I haven't bogged in ages. Hopefully this week, I won't be so busy and I can catch up with all the posts I wanted to do and get back into my normal routine!

Song of the Week: Clean Bandit - Rather Be.

Food this Week: My roast dinner! I haven't eaten pork in a while and I don't know why because its incredible. What's your favourite meat? 

Wishing For: Inspiration.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig