Friday 28 February 2014

Battle of The Boxes #2

Arrival Date -
BirchBox: 11th February
Glossy Box: 13th February


First Look -
BirchBox:


Glossy Box:



Contents -
BirchBox:


UrbanVeda; Radiance exfoliating facial polish. A gentle exfoliator packed with super fruits for radiant, youthful complexion.  
Gilchrist + Soames; The London Collection Shower Gel, £13.75. a paraben-free formula with red tea, grape seed and milk thistle to refresh and hydrate the skin. 
Life Style Extra; Green and Blacks Dark 70% chocolate. I hate dark chocolate but it was a goos gesture!. 
I am looking forward to trying this out. Hopefully it'll be better than the other mug soups i have tasted.
Beauty Protector; Protect and Oil £16.00. This nourishing hair oil battles UV rays, heat and breakage. Definitely looking forward to seeing this!
Leighton Denny; Nail colour, £11.00. High performance polishes in our favourite stylish shades. Well I get my nails done for me so I never need nail polishes. Nice colour though.
Eyeko; Skinny Liquid Eyeliner £12.00. A fool proof Liquid liner to help you create an Alexa Chung style feline flick in a flash.
Flicks are really hard to do so hopefully this will be very helpful.

Glossy Box:


Nougat London; Sparking Body shimmer, £14.00. Add radiance to your skincare regime with sparking body shimmer. This body lotion with mallow extract, vitamin E and wheatgerm enriched oil will leave your skin luxuriously perfumed with a hint of sparkle. 
Dislike body shimmers so I won't be using this.  
Edora Eyelashes; Eyelashes, £3.90. Every cosmetic connoisseur will adore these simple and beautiful high quality lashes by Eldora. Their extensive range means there's a style to suit everyone.
I don't tend to wear lashes very often so will be a while before I can make any judgement on these.Ciate London; Pain Pot, £9.00. Do you want stunningly sophisticated looking nails? Look no further than Ciate paint pot. These lovingly chosen and high performance formulas provide you with an effortless nail colour. 
Again I have acrylic nails, so nail polish is totally wasted on me. Giovanna Eco Chic; I don't even feel the need to talk about these, foil packets are not worthy of any mention. 
Maybelline New York; Coloursensational stripped nudes lipstick, £4.99. Look good in the nude with Maybellines colour sensational stripped nuse lipstick. This new formula provides full bold coverage for kissable lips.
Well this colour definitely isn't going to suit me but i'll try it while I'm at home one day to see what the formula is like.



Overall Impression:
Birchbox wins. Goodbye GlossyBox. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig