Monday 24 February 2014

Finding Inspiration


I've always found finding topics or things to write about really difficult. It takes me ages to come up with an idea and if I don't write it down I normally end up forgetting it. Lately I've taken to writing things down when things like that happens, if you look in my diary there will no doubt be heading for blogpost written in it, and if you go through my phone there will be hundreds of notes where I've thought about something and written it down. But what is it that inspires us? Well the reality is it could be anything, so I thought I would share with you a couple things I've found recently that have caught my eye and inspired me in some form or another.

Firstly I found this song, now I have mentioned this song before; Poet by Bastille. It completely relaxes my mind and lets it flow. The lyrics make me think about people and the music makes me think about other ideas. I tend to listen to this in the morning. 

A friend once told me, to get ideas, we need to read ideas. The more you read the more you know so I bought eleven books. They're all different but similar at the same time. Here's a few books that I bought. Have you bought any recently?



Another thing I find inspires me is TV and Film. I mean there are so many ideas out there old, new, not yet created it's so easy to find something that makes you think about something better. 

People. People inspire me because we are all different and all have different things and lately, while I am at work, I find myself people watching and the things they do, inspire ideas. Random though they be, I just write down whatever comes to my mind and expand on it when I find I have the time. 

Well that's my little ramble for the day. What inspires you? Let me know!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig