Tuesday 25 February 2014

Review | United We Spy - Ally Carter | Spoilers!


So I thought I would try my hand at writing reviews on the recent books I've been reading. I apologise in advance for the shortness and untidiness of this! Hope you can all forgive me.

United we spy is the sixth book in the Gallager Acadamy series about a young girl who goes to spy school and get's into all sorts of trouble. This book follows on from Out of Sight, Out of Time where she wakes up having lost her memory to find out people are after her. 

In United We Spy, Cammie unravels another plot by the circle only this time its much bigger and a lot more dangerous. Her Mother, her best friend Bex and herself come back from Cambridge after seeing the man they were trying to protect be shot by Camme's boyfriends mother, her and her friends decide they need to save their friend Preston. People of the inner circle are dying and Prestons father is one of them. While they're trying to rescue Preston, he and his father get caught by the task force trying to prevent the deaths of the inner circle members, little do they know their leader is a full blown Circle member.

I absolutely loved this book. The action and plot twists kept me so interested I ended up reading the whole book in just 5 hours. It was brilliant. The way its written is so though out and very well put together. It's also a great story for any lover of the spy world. A brilliant end to a well thought out series. If you love action and romance with a bit of a twist then this series is for you. It might be from the Young Adult section but there really is no age limit on books, nor should there be. Let me know if you read it and what you think!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig