Tuesday 11 February 2014

Birch Box Review




Tommy Guns; Fig,Plum&Marshmallow Conditioner, £5.50. Gurantee a frizz-free 2014 with this calming sumptuous conditioner. Leave in for 1-3 minutes. 
The Good: This Smells amazing and always leaves me hair feeling soft, light and is always easily styled after using this. 
The Bad: After using this for about three washes I found my hair didn't like it and it kind of had what felt like a film over it. Nasty. 

Noble Isle; Willow Song Bath & Shower Gel, £20.00. Start your day the right way with a formula the evokes the fresh green of the British Countryside.
The Good: I absolutely love this. The smell is divine and it stays with you for a little while but not too long that it gets stale. I've been using it on my chest which is nice as when I get out it lingers on my neck. 
The Bad: Not a big enough sample, I want more. 

Vasanti; Detox Nutrient Rich Purifying Facial Cleaner, £18.00. Wash away toxins (not to mention every last trace of foundation) with this fresh cleanser.
The Good: Get's off every scrap of make-up you put on your face, I never have anything left when I wipe a cotton pad over the top with my toner. 
The Bad: I personally didn't like the feel of it.  It felt too creamy after wiping it all off and I felt like the toner I applied after didn't do anything but remove the feeling off my face.


Premae; Anatomy Nutrients Instant Renewal Body Oil, £9.50. Moisture, tone and detoxify skin with this natural, allergy tested body oil. Apply to clean skin after bath or shower to nourish and rehydrate.
The Good: Once applied skin feels smooth and renewed after a couple hours.
The Bad: I do not like Oils but I decided to give this a try. I only used this once because I hated how it felt. It definitely left my skin feeling greasy for about an hour after use. 

 
Benefit; The POREfessional, £24.50. An award winning primer that magically erases pores and leaves skin velvety.
The Good: This silky smooth finish stops any lines from forming on the face after you've applied your foundation.
The Bad: With the current condition of my skin it didn't really work and went all flakey. Do not use if your skin is really dry!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig