Tuesday 4 February 2014

Cinema Review

Happy Tuesday.

I've found myself at the cinema a lot in the past two weeks and not only is there SO many new films coming out that I want to go and see, I seem to have the opposite opinion of everyone else when I come out the film. 

The Wolf of Wall Street
Now this caused quite a stir between me and my friends. They loved it, I thought it was okay. It is a good film and parts of it are funny. I am glad I have seen but I wouldnt see it again. Just an opinion that I am completely entitled to as are you. I'm not saying this film was rubbish or in any way bad, it just wasn't a film I wish to see again as it didn't thrill me. It wasn't one of those films I come out of and go, oh my for is that the time, or wow about. I'm usually really simple to please anything that does what it says on the tin and wows me is usually the little things. This film just fell a little short for me. 


Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit
This again was another film I was just like "eh". I was really excited to watch this film because I love action and secret agents and fighting etc but this, this story line was just so dull all the good bits weren't that good. Everyone (well everyone I know) loves a good spy movie but I just feel this one didn't meet the mark. 

I'll try and watch a few more films and hopefully enjoy them so I have more to write about. 

Until Next Time,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig