Friday 7 February 2014

Tiny Talk #2

This week it is all about Old Acquaintances.

Staying true to my new years resolution I am trying to make an effort with the a few people I have grown apart from in the last few years. There are many people you meet and grow apart from, for many reasons, but not a day goes by where I don't think about a  select few. Most of them probably don't give a second thought towards me but I would still like to make the effort because at least then I know I tried. 

I've met so many people in my life and now I look at my social media pages and I'm like I really miss them, I attempt to talk to them and it seems like we have drifted so far apart now we don't even know what to say to each other. We just have small talk. 

I noticed this the other day when I was thinking about my visit to Plymouth. I went to university there and there are few people who I still think about and would like to see but when I tried talking to a few of them it was like I was a stranger again. Time tore and choices tore us apart, I haven't seen any of them in two years so seeing as many of them as possible would be great.

My tip on this, if you want to rekindle the relationship with friends or old acquaintances, don't get lazy. I admit, it's never fun to always be the one to start a conversation but if you want it you have to work for it!



That's just a small note from me, without LovelyChubly to guide me I feel a little lost. I'm such a sheep. Have a good weekend!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig