Thursday 27 February 2014

February Favourites




So it's that time again where I tell you what I have been loving this month.
It's been a crazy month so there isn't a lot but all of these things have been used throughout this month, with the exception of one.

Throne of Glass: If you have read this book, where have you been? If you're like me and you're a late bloomer what are you thinking about it? For me this book throws in everything that I want from a story/novel; a strong female lead, fantasy, fighting and a bit of romance for a good show. I'm absolutely love this book and I cannot get enough of it. Definitely be purchasing the next book as soon as I get paid!

The Mortal Instruments:City of Bones: Well I really wanted to see this in the cinema and never got a chance, when I saw this on amazon for £10 I couldn't help myself at this lovely bargain! Great Film! Go watch if you havent!

Jimmy Choo Purfume: This has been a favourite of mine for about a year now. I absolutely love this scent, just don't spray too much of it, getting this in your mouth is not a good thing to do. Its a mixture of a fruity smell but its also sophisticated enough that you could wear it day or night. It's njot a strong perfume but if you spray too much people will notice. 

Bourjois Trio Eyeshadow - 05 Rose Vintage: This is the perfect trio for a daytime look. Just adds the subtleness of colour that you need without making it too full on. I use the lighter two, you could always use the third if you wanted to take it to a night time look as well. All rounder in my book.

Rimmel Colour Rush Lip Balm Crayon - 220 Rumer Has It: Abolutely loving these lip crayons. They are so easy to apply and they stay on for a good few hours. I usually only have to re-apply after I've eaten and the colour is still there when I get home from work. Also, have you smelt these? Divine!

Eyeko London Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner: This Came in my BirchBox (Post coming soon) and I have been using this ever since I got it. Move any other liquid liner you have over and give this one a try. It's staying power is amazing and although some of the ones I own say they are smudge proof, they aren't but with this one, I havent seen a black mark where it wasn't supposed to be. 

The Balm Down Boy Blush: Now I've seen LOADS of bloggers talking about Frat Boy so I thought I would give one of the others a try and I wasn't disappointed at all. This gives me the perfect pink tint on my cheeks and even with my natural flush this still looks like a good blush while its on! One thing I will say is, there is NO need to be generous with this, it is so pigmented the first time I used it I looked liked I had emptied the contents of the blush onto my face, be careful bellas!

Stila Pallette: I have been lusting after this for a while and I am so glad I bought it. The colours are super beautiful and so pigmented. The perfect pallette for travelling if you're a nude/natural girl. 

New Phone Case: Now this can't be classed as a favourite because I only got this yesterday but I love it. An old friend of mine treated me to this beautiful phone case as a belated birthday present. If you follow me on instagram you've probably seen the design, if not take a look here


That's my favourites, what are some of yours?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig