Thursday 13 February 2014

My Beauty Lifesavers


Charles Worthingtons Volume Bounce Mousse: This literally is the best thing ever. You know when you straighten your hair and it just goes flat, well rub a pea size of this into your fingers, pump it into your hair and wait. You'll have voluptuous straight hair after about 2 minutes. It's great. No more flat limp or lifeless hair for me!

Vicks VapoRub: Okay, I can hear you all going, vaporub? What? Well have you ever had a cold, and then once its gone you still have the stage where your nose hasn't quite decided it wants to let go of it and blocks every now and again? Yeah, well when this happens to me, I use this. Now here's the weird bit, before I go to sleep, I rub this on the soles of my feet. Crazy right? I have never slept so soundly and breath easy before! Mother's tip this is. Be grateful I shared this infamous knowledge with you! I'll definitely be passing this down to my children!

Argan Oil: This is from savers. Not only was it £1 it works just as well as the branded ones. Literally take one drop massage it into the ends of my hair and it's soft to touch and has a shine even the sun would envy! 

ZamBuk: I don't think I will ever get tired of boasting about this product. I think my lips would literally fall off if my nan hadn't told my mum about this. Yes, it's another one of those generation things that seems to get passed down but it works. This year the winter has been very harsh to my skin and my lips are more dried and cracked than ever. Apply this generously all over the lips, yes be a bit messy with this, you want it all over, before you go to sleep and when you wake up, kissably smooth lips that aren't nastily cracked. You can also use it on other things like cuts (once slightly healed or it might sting a little) and sore noses, its something I swear by.

LED Torch: I use this to find those hairs on my eyebrows that I can feel but not see. Be warned though, a light this powerful will show you things you don't want to see. You'll look at be like, "oh god, can everyone see that" but you'll be able to sort it and everything will be fine, cause no-one will ever hold a torch to your face!

Sudocrem: I never seem to use products as they were designed. I use this for those spots that just won't seem to go away or turned up to say hi a day or two before you're supposed to go out for something big. Slap this on before bed and it will be half the size in the morning, a lot easier to cover with conceler!

These are the things I can't live without, what about you?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig