Monday 17 February 2014

The Weekly Update #7




 
Yummy Food this week. Who knew bombers would be such a hit at work!






 


My Friday consisted of Chips and Gravey with the newest episode of Bones. *spoiler* THEY FINALLY GOT MARRIED!!!









Visited my Friends at Uni, one of them had an incense thingy... Do you even know what these are? It just smelt of burning but the smokiness was pretty cool!

 

We had food at wetherspoons, all day breakfast is just amazing, no words needed. Got to visit my favourite milkshake/coffee place. Go get yourself a Donatella if you're ever in Plymouth!

Must Watch of the Week:  Power Rangers movie, it's a classic. 


Product of the Week: Wake me up conceler from Rimmel, has hidden my spots nicely all weekend!



Wishing For: My Books to arrive, I'm a nerd!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig