Wednesday 19 November 2014

Hey it's Okay... I Get Stressed Too


Recently I have been having a lot of stressful days. I come home from work unmotivated, I'm lazy and quite frankly I don't want to do anything but sleep away the stresses of the day. I had writers block and then it hit me - a friend once told me to write something more personal so here is something a little more personal.

All of us get stressed and sometimes it can take it's toll on our minds. Working too hard or not enough can cause stresses on us that none of us can imagine and when it hits us it's very hard.

Recently I've had an entire week off of creating content - thank god for scheduled posts! - and I have to say it wasn't as de-stressing as I thought it would be. I've had a major change in schedule at work and it's been stressful knowing that my peers are getting annoyed with me not doing any work, but there isn't any work and they're stressed about that. The atmosphere and tension in the rooms can cause havoc in ones brain. 

I've been tired, irritable, hungry, lazy and frustrated but sometimes taking a break can do absolute wonders for yourself. Everyone is different though. For one of my friends she paints her nails, and takes an hour long soak in the tub with a book. Another friend - like me - has spaghetti on toast because even though it's an unhealthy meal it's still only 300-400 calories. Mines usually four as I add cheese. MMM, cheese. 

All I'm saying is, when you have those days, find something that you love and immerse yourself into it. Take a break and recuperate yourself. You belong to yourself and only you can decide what you need to do.

On that note - I'm going for a soak in the tub with netflix and a book. Yes I can multi-task.

Have you been stressed recently?
Let me know what you do to de-stress in the comments. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig