Monday 21 July 2014

Under Inspection | Wonderstruck




Taylor Swift is probably my favourite artist. Fearless is her favourite song so when it was announced she was bringing out a perfume I was over the moon. However it's taken me a few years to actually purchase this (Sorry Taylor). 

I've never really been a fan of celebrity perfumes, the only one I've tried and likes is Christina Aguilera's first fragrance. I'm sitting here smelling it but I can't quite describe what it smells like. It's not completely florally and to me it had a small hint of musk in there, but that's probably totally wrong!

I am so sad that is beautiful fragrance doesn't suit me. In the bottle it smells incredible and wonderful and something I just want to spray all over me, but then as soon as it touches my skin a few minutes after I smell like cats pee. Perfumes can do that and it's SUPER annoying. 

As with any perfume, I suggest buying either a small bottle or getting a sample to make sure the fragranced will suit you. I hope you all give this a try not only is she a wonderful singer, wonderstruck is truly a gorgeous scent!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig