Thursday 17 July 2014

TAG Time! A Bit About Me (And Books)

picture from google images


How old are you? 
21

What book are you reading?
Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead (Will be moving onto Reboot by Amy Tintera any day now)

What are you wearing?
Right now? Pajamas!


OTP? (One True Pairing, for those who don’t know.)
I don't have one...

Romitri. I have loved Rose and Dimitri since the first book in the Vampire Acadamy.
Delena: Damon is just an epic baddy. You can't not love him (and Ian Somerholders eye's are so dreamy)!


Blogger or WordPress?
Never used Wordpress so Blogger

Going outside being active or staying in and reading a book?
Depends on the weather!

What is the last book you read?
Legend bu Marie Lu

Ebooks – yes or no?
Yes and no!


Where do you prefer to read?
I tend to either read in the living room or in bed!

Who is the last person you tweeted?
@AusJob 

Whose blog did you look at last?
Errrm, probably my own just to check something, but before that it was digital spy and novelle daily, they are my go to's

Who is your favorite blogger?
Hard Question! I love Megan from wonderful you, and Zoella (Obviously) but Allison Sanderson's is fast becoming a daily checker.

Who is your favorite book-tuber?
I've only recently gotten into BookTube! So Probably Jesse. See his latest bootubeathon video here. 

What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring?
Tell them they have no imagination. 

Who is the last author you spoke to?
Never spoken to one :(

Who is the last person you texted?
Amy

Who is your all-time favorite book character?
Gaaah, stop with the hard questions! My all-time favourite character is Celeana Sardothien

What is your preferred drink whilst reading?
I dont tend to have one while reading

If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead?
Probably sitting in bed like I am now!

How many bookshelves / bookcases do you have?
Just the one but I have four boxes in the loft

If you had the choice to meet all of your favorite book bloggers or all of your favorite authors, which would you pick? You can only pick one.
Authors, as I will probably never get to meet one.

Insta-love: yes or no?
what?

Favorite author?
Could. Not. Decide.

What is the number-one book on your wish list?
I've got about 9 BUT I'm going to choose Fallen

Do you prefer books with female or male protagonists?
Depends entirely on the story

Which is your favourite book-to-film adaption?
Vampire Academy or Hunger Games

Who are you going to tag?
EVERYONE WHO READS THIS. Yes that means you!

Hope this was insightful and you learnt a little about me, let me know if you do this Tag and what books you're thinking of buying (I'm making a list).

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig