Monday 28 July 2014

Under Inspection | No7 Instant Radiance Foundation




What it claims:
·         Natural/Semi Luminous finish, Medium Cover, Best for tired skin, Hypo-allergenic
Radiance boosting for tired, stressed skin. Create radiant, luminous skin with this revitalising foundation from No7. Glides on to skin for coverage that brightens the complexion, reducing the appearance of imperfections and signs of fatigue.
The silky moisturising formula has light reflecting particles that boost your skin's appearance, making it look luminous and naturally flawless. Energising Ginger helps stimulate tired looking skin whilst our enriching vitamin complex helps boost skins vitality.
Soft violet pearls give dull, stressed out skin a healthy looking glow for perfectly natural finish.
(sourced from boots.com)

What I think:

On me this probably isn’t the best foundation to use, but with a bit of powder and a highlight it works wonderfully. My skin is weird. My nose is dry, so dry in fact that I usually end up with an abundance of excess oil which really doesn’t help things, and tends to leave my nose flaky and obviously covered in make-up which is visible to the eye. Not good. However, with a little help from smashbox this actually sits quite nicely on my skin for a good few hours. It definitely glides on and doesn’t leave any unwanted marks. It covers all my red marks, spots and other blemishes very well and can give a flawless look when done correctly, apply too much and you’ll be left with brush marks over your face! Not a good look.

I find that this doesn’t give a dewy look on my skin but I can see how it would be beautiful on others. Plus I also tend to cover my face in powder after dulling its effects. I have also seen my skin improve a lot since using this. I think it’s down to the fact its hypo-allergenic and enriched with vitamins. You will definitely look healthier after a few days of using this. as I only wear foundation if I’m going out or on the weekends it took me about three weeks but that’s was after 4 uses of the foundation.

I’m going to use a sponge next time so I’ll let you know the difference between brush and sponge.

Final Verdict:
I would definitely recommend this to anyone searching for a good foundation as so far (for me) this is the best foundation I have used yet! At only £12.50 you couldn’t go wrong.

I’m always looking for that perfect flawless base, what would you recommend?
Have you tried this foundation?
Let me know in the comments!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig