Friday 5 December 2014

BLOGMAS: What I Want To See This Month



Tv and Film have been pushed aside in my life recently but there are a few films coming out this months that are worth the time to go and see. 

Penguins of Madagascar: As a lover of the previous Madagascar films I am definitely looking forward to being a child for a dat and going to see this!

The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies: Words cannot express my eagerness to see this film. Which surprises me as I never liked the Lord of the Rings trilogy but The Hobbit has taken over. 

Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb: I love this series of films and I cannot wait to see another one. Not just because it'll be one of Robin Williams' last films but because the story and actors/actresses are so amazing in it. Definitely going to be watching this.

Are you planning on watching any films? Let me know what they are in the comments below!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig