Tuesday 16 December 2014

BLOGMAS: December Birchbox


The first thing I said when I opened this box was "Oh my god it's beautiful. I'm keeping the box." Who the hell needs a box? I have no idea what I will use it for, someone will probably get it for Christmas next year, but it's pretty and I want to keep it. 

This months box is packed full of little delights and two of the seven items are FULL SIZE. It's definitely a goodun'.






All of these goodies are perfect for me. I've never used a highlighter before so benefit highbeam is the perfect item to add to my collections and the cracker it comes in is totally cute! The Sophia Webster purse I thought would be good to keep money in on nights out but looking at the price, I would never have paid £25 for something like that. However it is only £10 on the online store.

Shampoo is always a touchy subject with me, as I am a loyal Pantene user, the Electric Hair shampoo might not get used for a while. As it's hydrating I may lavish my hair with it for xmas and hope that my head doesn't hate it too much! My Models Own nail polish, which is full size, is a beautiful colour but I wont be getting any use out of this until a month where I have Green nails - Maybe March? It's a gorgeous dark glittery green and I am excited to try it out!

The Ilsci Organics Gel Mask is an interesting one of me. I don't tend to get a lot of time to pamper myself as most of my spare time is spent writing, or trying to see friends who have moved to different cities - a bugger I know. I suppose I should take a day off and use this because IT SMELLS INCREDIBLE. Not too keen on the look of it, its red grittyness doesn't look appealing but I have hight hopes! My Eyeko Fat Chubby Stick was damaged but Birchbox are kindly sending me another one. Its in the colour Smoke which is a deep emerald/onyx colour with glitter in it, perfect for making a smokey eye this Christmas party season!

One thing I can always count on Birchbox for is exfoliators. For some reason they send me loads, and I love it because they are all so good and the MIRACLE SKIN TRANSFORMER HYDRO-ACTIVE MICRODERM is no exception. It smells good, it feels good and it does the job I need it to go. 

Birch box have definitely picked a winner with this months box and I have 30% off the shop for being a loyal customer for 12 months! Yippee. 

Do you get a birch box? What was your favourite item this month?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig