Saturday 27 December 2014

BLOGMAS: Plymouth Photo Shoot | Melissa


Here it is, the penultimate Plymouth Photo Shoot post. I didn't realise I could split them into so many but I have an I am glad I got to showcase some beautiful make-up looks and my hand as photography.

I'm not going to write a lot in this post as it'll just be the same as the other posts which you can see here: NinaDiana, Pt. One + Diana Pt. 2




























All behind the scene photos were taken by me. The finished image was taken and edited by Wayne Abbott. You can find him on his Facebook page here or his website here, so go and check them out.

They'll be some more images from behind the scenes along with some of the finished images so keep a look out!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig