Sunday 14 December 2014

BLOGMAS: Stur! Review


Twitter is a wonderful place. I have been able to ask for some goodies when a few of the people I follow but a shout out for them. Unfortunately I don’t get all of them but I did get a chance to review some things from Stur! I hadn’t heard of the brand before and I was really looking forward to having a taste. 


Stur! kindly sent me over five different flavours of their Liquid Water Enhancer* to try. You simply just add one squeeze per 250ml of water, and you have a wonderful tasting drink – with no added calories!

Pro’s: Drinking more water
             Fruit Flavours
             Ease of use

Con’s: Hard to control measures
                Tea Flavours

My Thoughts: Out of the five flavours I received only 3/5 were to my tastes. Two of them were an infusion of tea and, as I neither drink nor like it, these two were not agreeing with my taste buds. However the other flavours, although strange at first, were rather delectable. They are also small enough to carry one around with you in your bag so if you are ever somewhere and have no money, or fed up of the taste of water you can pop this in your bag for those occasions and give it a squeeze for instant flavour. 

I did however, find that the measurements of “one squeeze” a bit hard to measure as you can squeeze something as hard or as light as you want – so what counts as a squeeze. I have made the mistake of putting in too much and that is just instant flavour overload. I do not recommend it. With these definitely less is more depending on how much water you are actually drinking. Don’t forget to shake it up if you’re putting it into a bottle – make sure it’s mixed for the full benefit of the taste!

I loved these and super glad I have a few to last me a while!

Have you tried these?
What was your favourite flavour?
Let me know in the comments!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig