Monday 24 August 2015

Four Things Tag


Just like Jenny, I've been majorly stuck for blog post ideas. So stuck this one doesn't even get a photo! However, I've still got a few book reviews to write but for anything else my mind is completely blank, and I like to mix it up for you guys. So I stole her stolen idea of this tag. You can read hers here, and the one she stole here.



Four things I don't eat:
Mushrooms, Onions, Sprouts, Cabbage.


Four of my favourite foods:
Pasta, Pizza, Salmon, Steak


Four movies I've watched more than once:
Moulin Rouge, Walking On Sunshine, Letters to Juliet, Pirates of the Caribbean


Four TV shows I watch:
Once Upon a Time, Pretty Little Liars, Bones, Game of Thrones



Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
Finishing my novel, moving in properly with the boyfriend, holiday, Christmas.
Four things I can't live without:
Mascara, Parents, Cheese, Car


Four things about Me:
I dye my hair red, I have acrylic nails, I am a cat lady (at heart), I want to move to Australia. 


Four places I've visited:
Dominican Republic, Cuba, Lanzarote, Ireland


Four pet peeves:
Drivers who don't indicate, slow walkers in shopping centres, arrogant people, leggings as trousers.


Four Things I Wish I Could Do:
Get published (need to finish the book first), read minds, work less earn more, not get fat.


Four Subjects I Studied at School:
French, PE, Geography, Forensic Science


Four Things Near Me Right Now:
iPhone, Kindle, Empty cheese string wrapper, white linen candle (unlit).



Make sure you go check out Jenny and Danielle's posts! Let me know if you do this too!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig