Monday 31 August 2015

Haul | Boots Beauty Products


Don't be fooled by the title this haul is not boots own products, just beauty products I've bought from boots. Ever since I got back into blogging and youtube watching I have been wanting to go on a spending spree - it's definitely the reason I am broke. I noticed that not watching videos of new products stopped me from buying so much. I was so frugal before! 

Please excuse the dirty white setting in some of the pictures. I was trying to find somewhere to take them around my boyfriends house and the window sill was the only option. I didn't realise it was that dirty until I saw the photos!


I love the sugar crush body wash but I found that the smell only lasted in the shower so I decided on buying the body butter to see if this gorgeous scent lasts longer on my skin. 



My very good friend is getting married later on this month and so I felt I needed to up my make-up game. I usually reserve false eyelashes for special occasions and a wedding is definitely one of those. Let me know if you want to see my wedding make up look/products. 



These eyeshadow sticks from Bourjois look incredible. After seeing them very strategically placed on Instagram I just knew I had to have them. So looking forward to trying these bad boys out. 



The new Rimmel Kate Moss range disappointed me a little. I love nudes but some of the shades were just too nude. We all hated the foundation lip trend right? This is the shade 48 and it's got a bit more of a pinky tone to it so I picked it up, although I'm sure it's a lighter version of the original 08 lipstick. 



After watched Zoella's June Favourites video and feeling like I JUST NEED THAT PALETTE, I was wondering around boots and saw this. From my memory it looks very similar in colours to the Too Faced Love Palette that Zoe was raving so much about. Hopefully it'll give me the same shimmering look she had.



Heard SO much about this product that I just need to see for myself if it is as good as the YouTubers say it is. 



One Heck Of A Blot is probably my favourite, if not my holy grail, of translucent powders. Shine instantly disappears and as mine is broken and running out fast I decided ti pick up another one. While I was searching through the Soap and Glory range I found that they had brought out a new Micellar product. I love these as they are such a carefree and easy solution to removing make up. Especially for a lazy girl like myself!



Been toying with the ideas of buying into the Bold Metal collection for so long after finally seeing one in a store I couldn't help myself from picking this bad boy up. 



This is the free gift I received after purchasing 3 for 2 on Bourjois. I think it's a cute idea but on the day I bought all of this it was raining, a lot, so sunglasses weren't needed. 

What have you got new recently?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig