Monday 10 August 2015

Under Inspection | Naked On The Run


I was lucky enough to receive this from one of my friends for christmas/birthday back earlier in the year and I have to say I was so excited and taken a back that I actually got it. After seeing this advertised I knew this would be a perfect travel companion. 






This palette is amazing. I love that it comes with 5 eyeshades, blush, highlight, bronzer, eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss. IT HAS EVERYTHING. I mainly love this because all I need to take with me when I go away is foundation, concealer and powder, it's so practical. 

I wanted this palette because of the eyeshadows. I had gone through this phase where I was having neutral smokey eyes on the weekends, (when I had time to use more make up products) and I loved the idea of adding in a bit of colour and this pinky golden shade was what made me do it. They are so pigmented, if you look in the swatches above that was done by only one swipe in the shadow and then onto my arm. 

I'm not a fan of the brown eyeliner but it compliments the colours in this palette so much - let me know if you want a make up look using this palette! I'm sure I can rope Amy into painting my face again! The lip gloss, although too sticky for my personal use, is a beautiful colour and is really pigmented when you put it on your lips. 

Definitely not regretting asking for this palette and I take it with me whenever I go travelling or go to stay at someone house because it keeps space down to a minimum!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig