Friday 12 December 2014

BLOGMAS: December Christmas Wishlist



Dear Family,

If you are reading this and fancy getting me one last Christmas present, pick one from the picture below and I will love you forever.

Love,

Rhianne





Yay. It's December! NEARLY CHRISTMAS. I cannot wait to give my family their presents - which I've been hiding in my room since the beginning of October. Yes, I did do my shopping ridiculously early. 

I actually made this in advance and I now own the Milani Bella eyeshadows... I couldn't resist. 

Essie Nail Polish - This is one of the christmas collections now available at boots. 

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - Definitely on my next to try list!

YSL Lipstick, Zoeva Brushes - 110 Face Shape Face Brush, 230 Pencil Brush, and 315 Fine Liner Brush, Unbound, The Iron Trial, Kiko Water Eyeshadows, CoverGirl Foundation, The Kiss of Deception.


What are you hoping for this Christmas?
Let me know in the comments!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig