Sunday 28 December 2014

BLOGMAS: Yearly Favourites 2014


With only a few more days left of the year I thought it was about time I stuck this post up on my blog. There aren't many products in this as honestly there aren't many products that I am super crazy about so it's hard. Nothing I currently own is anything I could or would use forever but these products come pretty close!





No7 Foundation is probably one of the best foundations I have used this year. It has such a nice feeling on the skin and medium coverage so you could wear it for any time of day. Benefit Stay Don't Stray is THE best eye primer I have ever tried. My eye shadow NEVER creases and it's beautiful. Its staying power is also rather amazing. Collection Lasting Perfection concealer - name says it all. 


This works moisturiser is brilliant. While it doesn't have the best smell it makes your skin really soft and keeps it moisturised throughout the day. Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce texturising spray is one of the best texturising sprays I have used. I've tried a few different ones but this one doesn't leave any residue in your hair and if it loses volume during the day all you need to do is give your hair a ruffle and the volume comes back!


Kimmel Wonder'full is my favourite Mascara. Okay, I could wear this every day for the rest of my life and never need another mascara especially as it conditions your lashes with argon oil too. No7 Eyebrow pencil is something new I tried this year, before I didn't spend a lot of time on my brows but since meeting Amy and starting blogging I have been loving this. Its not too dark and its very easily applied which makes it quick and you guys know how much I love quick applications. 


Mac Launch Away Blush is amazing. Its a light dusty pink and it suits my skin tone really will which, for me, is really hard to find! Still Kitten eyeshadow is something I added to my everyday routine because its amazing. The colour complements any eyes colour and the pigmentation is beautiful as well as being easy bland able. 

What are your favourite items from this year?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig