Saturday 13 December 2014

BLOGMAS: Make Up Look | Christmas Party Edition


It's not very often I brave the internet and post images of my face with various amounts of make up on but as it's Christmas soon and a lot of you will be going out for parties on the weekends I thought I would stop being scared and go for it. I know I've done them before but honestly I wasn't confident with them and I am still not.

Disclaimer: My friend is amazing and she's a make-up artist. This post is to show you a look we created not a tutorial on how to do this.

Here I am going to show two different looks which I think would be absolutely perfect for a Christmas Party or even a general night out. 

The first one is a simple elegant look created with warm browns and shine bronzes topped off with a dusting of pink blush and orange lips.






Products Used:
Face: Cover Girl Outlast Perfection Foundation
          Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
         Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder
         Soap and Glory Solar Powder Bronzer
         Kiko Rock Attraction Blush
Eyes: Milani Bella Eyeshadows in Champagne and Chiffon
         Mac Eyeshadow in Amber Lights and Charcoal Brown
         Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara
        Elf Gel Eyeliner
Lips: Nyx Lip Liner in Tangerine
         Mac Lipstick in Morange

 This next look is one thats more vampy and bold, something that would go will with a number of outfits.



 

Products Used:
Face: Cover Girl Outlast Perfection Foundation
          Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
         Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder
         Bourjois Cholcolate Bronzer
         Make Up Revolution Sugar and Spice Blush Pallette
Eyes: Revealed Pallette Black Eyeshadow
          Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara
          Elf Gel Eyeliner
         Milani Bella Chiffon
Lips: Collection Deluxe Red Lipstick.


Let me know what you think of the two looks and let me know if you use them!
Merry Christmas.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig