Wednesday 17 December 2014

BLOGMAS: Mini Beauty Haul


If you are an avid reader of my blog you may know I like to shop. I mainly window shop but sometimes I do indulge in a few purchases for myself - which my bank balance doesn't like me for but sometimes you just need new things. 
Recently on my latest Amazon run I found a few little trinkets for myself and not spend too much money. I obviously failed but I did pick up a few items for less than the price in the shops!



Mac Amber Lights and Coppering, £8 each. I absolutely love these colours. I'm still not certain on how to wear the red in a more every day look but I'm certainly looking forward to trying it out!



As you know from before I did purchase some Milani Bella eyeshadows. I bought these three first as I wanted to try them out beforehand and stick with a more neutral eye look so I can use them more often and they haven't disappointed me yet.


CoverGirl Outlast Foundation. I have been after this since I started watching Eleventh Gorgeous and honestly I love it just as much as they do. I have had to change my brush for a more flawless finish but this is by far one of the best foundations used yet.

Have you bought anything new recently?
Let me know in the comments what I need to get my hands on!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig