Friday 26 December 2014

BLOGMAS: Taylor Swift 1989 Tag.


I found this tag post over on Little Miss Katy and like her I am definitely a Swiftie. Ever since I was perusing YouTube and came across Our Song, this icon of mine has taken me by storm and I fall in love with her music every time I hear one of her songs. 

I even bought Speak Now and Red from her website and got them shipped from America so I could have the extras! 


1. WELCOME TO NEW YORK

If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?

That is a very good question. As I've never lived anywhere other than my little town near Bristol I am unsure of how to answer this. 
I lived in Plymouth for a year while I was attending university but I came home so often and Uni wasn't for me so ultimately I returned home. 
I don't think I'll be here forever but I definitely don't know where I want to be!

2. BLANK SPACE

What is something that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false?

That I'm confident. It's one of the things I fake the most. I was bullied for 7 years of my childhood and so I'm not the best around people... 

3. STYLE

What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?

Skinny Jeans. 

4. OUT OF THE WOODS

What is one thing that you’re afraid of?

I have never been in a situation where I have been scared. I mean the type of scared where you have a phobia. 
However, I dislike spiders and heights.  

5. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS STAY

Who is someone you wish was still in your life?

The people I met at uni. I know I left but I didn't think I would lose the friends I made and if I could I would definitely try to get them back. 

6. SHAKE IT OFF

What is something you have had to shake off?

People who aren't worth being in your life and the bad feelings.  

7. I WISH YOU WOULD

What is something you’d like to happen right now?

Waves of inspiration to help me get past this writers block.  

8. BAD BLOOD

Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?

Pretty sure everyone has at some point in their life 

9. WILDEST DREAMS

What would you like to be remembered for?

For being inspiring.  

10. HOW YOU GET THE GIRL

What is your favourite pick-up line?

None of them. 

11. THIS LOVE

What is something you got back that you never thought you would?

My watch. I lost it three years ago and recently found it! 

12. I KNOW PLACES

Where is one place you always feel safe?

With my mother.  

13. CLEAN

What is an important lesson you have learned in life, and how did you learn it?

Your Gut knows everything, listen to your instincts.  


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig