Tuesday 9 December 2014

BLOGMAS: Bedside Beauty


As most of you are probably aware I am the laziest person in the universe. I will do anything that means a quick and easy morning routine. 

I'm even attempting to add a little workout - I'll let you know how (badly) that's going soon!



I have a lot more than these sitting on my bedside table - in fact there is so much it looks messy. I swear I try and keep it tidy! However, these little beauties I use every evening while I'm sitting in bed writing my blog, and watching Netflix.



Zambuk: I CANNOT SPEAK ABOUT THIS ENOUGH. Seriously it is a wonder product. A Holy Grail Item! Sure, it's not the best looking or smelling, but it's healing powers are incredible. God a scab? Put it on it. God a hard dry patch of skin? Put it on it. Got cracked flakey lips? PUT THIS ON IT. I love that it can be used for almost anything and it works over night. 

Origins Super Spot Remover: This gets rid of any spot that is causing you trouble. One of the bests skincare items I have ever used. 

Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser: This smells incredible and does wonders to relax me when I put this on. Not entirely sure about the energising bit but I definitely rise better in the morning after using this before bed. 

Olbas Inhaler: My nose is permanently blocked. Okay, maybe an exaggeration but it certainly gets hard to breath at night - this is a lifesaver for those nights when I wake up with a dry mouth and a sore nose to get me breathing properly again. 


What do you keep by your bedside?
Let me know in the comments!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig