Tuesday 3 March 2015

Evening Beauty Routine


I've never done one of these posts and honestly I'm not even sure how to begin with this! As I'm a very lazy beauty blogger I don't use a lot of products on my face. Yes that's mainly out of laziness but its also because sometimes water is your best friend too!

This is going to be the products I use when I wear a full face of make-up as during the working week I wear less and in turn require less facial prodding. 


I start with my hot cloth cleanser and make sure all my make up is removed. I don't use hot water just luke warm as I have sensitive skin and this works well for me. After I go in with my toner. The current one I am using is by Dr Jart which came in my BirchBox.



I use my Origins Super Spot Remover if I have any that need t be given the nudge and then I use my Ginzing moisturiser as I feel this is better for me at night. It's so light and easily applied that it dries instantly and I can get straight off to bed. 


I then use this, which doesn't have a name but it's the same thing as Rapid Lash, just a lot cheaper. 

What do you use in the evenings?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig