Monday 30 March 2015

Under Inspection | Milani Illuminating Powder


Having to wait till spring to write up this post was a nightmare. Blog pictures are the bane of my life and honestly I was starting to think I'd just give up on writing my blog all together. Have no fear, I;m still here!
Milani is a brand that I haven't really tried much from. Sure I have a few blushes and eyeshadows but honestly I didn't even know the brand existed until I started watching Eleventh Gorgeous. I have fallen for the products I own just like any other beauty lover/hoarder would. 

This product in particular is perfect for those getaway sunny holidays. Why take three products when you can take just one? For me, as a pale girl, this works perfectly on my cheeks and provides not just blush, but highlight, and if applied carefully, bronzer too. Hello pretty skin on holiday.

It's light form and wonderful pigmentation catches the sun perfectly and is easy to correct if you make a mistake (like me the first few times I tried it).


If you haven't tried it please go and get your paws on this. Your holiday self will love me for it, especially if you are a pale girl like me!

If you have, let me know your thoughts on it!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig