Thursday 26 December 2013

2013 My Year


Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! Today's Post will be a review on my year. I have already done a bit of sale shopping on-line so will be posting that up when it arrives! 

Best Memory: This has to be the weekend I spent in Alton Towers. We stayed in the splash landing hotel and had the whole first day in the water park before returning to the room to freshen up for dinner. Then I got treated to a lovely meal in the second Hotel on the complex in the Grecian Themed Restaurant before having a couple of drinks and listening to the singer. Then we spent the whole of the second day in the actual park where we waited THREE hours to get onto the new smiler ride, which was definitely worth it. To this day it will always be the best memory I have with someone no longer in my life but I'll always be able to remember the good times from it.
Then there is also the fact I now have two friends who will always be there for me whenever I need them. One is a new friend this year but we have both said how we never spend much time with anyone but we always manage to be content in each others company, I even stayed over there for 5 days and she didn't mind. Probably one of the few people in this world I can do that with. The other I've known since I was 16 and we have grown closer over the last four months and I seriously do not know what I would do without either of them now!

Worst Memory: Probably my breakup, but on the plus side if that hadn't happened I wouldnt be where I am now. The last few months havent exactly been anything to remember either so lets just hope the New Year brings something much better!

Song of the Year: Has to be a song by Taylor Swift. I absolutely adore her voice. I'd say my favourite song this year is still Red. 

Wishing For: A better start to a new year. My new years parties are never good!

New Years Resolution: To let go of the things that I can't control. They've been and gone, let them be. Also to start and stick to a new exercise regime. Time to get fit and healthy so I can indulge on a dominoes once in a while!

All in all this year has had many ups and downs, seen many tears and laughs but I am a strong believer of everything happens for a reason even if we do not know what that reason is. I have so much to be thankful for whether they be good or bad things! Hope you all have a good start to the new year, preferably with a hangover to show for it, unless you are underage and then just enjoy your lie in!

I'm off to go see my family now, and spend the night up there before returning to work. Hope you all have a lovely time off for Christmas and if you're working, don't get too stressed or work too hard! After all it is the Holiday Season!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig