Tuesday 17 December 2013

Glossy Box #1

After reading about the bella box which is done down under in Australia, I couldnt stop thinking about how much of a good idea it was and how much i wanted one. I tried to get the bella box delivered over in the UK but there was just no way of doing it. I was utterly gob smacked. However with a little bit of searching I stumbled onto Glossy Box.

The idea of Glossy Box and the Bella Box is so brilliant! It's such a good way to experience new beauty products without spending a lot of money. If you dont like something you dont have to use it and you havent spent a lot of money on it. If you do like a product you can purchase the product over and over again. 

This said, I decided to purchase the 1 month subscription from Glossy Box and here is what I received; 
So this is what the box looked like when I opened it. The packaging is beautiful!

The is what was inside! I have to say I was a little excited to open this as I've not had anything like this before

These two are definitely the favourites from the box. The colour of the nail varnish is just beautiful and thankfully I am getting my nails done saturday so this will probably be tested then! The brow drama is very interesting to me, not too sure how this is going to work out!

These two are definitely the ones I am more scpetical about and not loving this time. I tried the miracle balm the second i got it out the box and it felt like it put a kind of film over my hands and they felt really horrible. Not tried the lipgloss yet so will review it at a later date.



All in all I think this box has pro's and cons. No-one gets things perfect first time. Things can only get better, I hope! Let's see what the next box brings me.

Ciao Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig