Sunday 22 December 2013

This Week

Hi Guys,
So this week I have decided to make this a regular feature! I will post every Sunday about my week and tell you a few favourites.

Must Watch of the Week: Dracula / Revenge. I have really gotten back into Revenge and found out that it isnt carrying on until march, super annoyed so there are only 8 episodes to watch. Dracula is becoming more gripping by every episode, I am like an excited child I just want to watch the next one now!

Product of the Week: This has to be hands down my Freederm spot cream. It works super fast at stopping spots becoming huge and vile. I have had a major breakout on my chin and this has helped me SO much, I love it. Have to thank my brother for introducing it to me about three years ago. I use the fast track one. I put it on over night and by the morning they're just little red bumps. Brilliant!

Youtube Video of the Week: Absolutely HAS to be Zoe Sugg's or Zoella's DIY Chocolate Orange Hot Cholocate video which you can see here. These taste amazing! I love chocolate orange but I had mine in a mug!

Naughty Thing of the Week: Forgot to eat my advent calender on the way so today I opened it up and ate them all!

Must Read of the Week: The last thing I read was Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore. I absolutely love this Graceling series. Fantasy stories are just perfect for my imagination. If you enjoy things like Legend of the Seeker, Lord of the Rings, Artemis Fowl etc. I would highly recommend you read this series. It starts with Fire, Graceling and then Bitterblue. I hope she writes more because I love love love these stories. 

Song of the Week: This week i am loving the collab between Rihanna and Eminem. Their last song meant a lot to me and I can see this one will as well. Then of course as its December and the Christmas songs are allowed to be played again, Fairytale of New York and Step Into Christmas are also my favourites this week!

Food this Week: I have been to Frankie&Benny's and Pizza Hut this week. Got to love going out for food with friends, such a nice way to catch up and enjoy a cooked meal that you didn't have to slave over!

Wishing For: Christmas already! I'm not the most patient person and seeing all these wrapped pressents just makes me want to stick my claws into them. Excited is an understatement.

Well that's all from me this week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig