Sunday 15 December 2013

This Week

Things I've bought: So I've done a little shopping this week. Spent far too much shopping so probably won't be doing another haul type thing for a while. But I did pop into boots to buy some lovely things. First I bought a couple of things from savers; Argan Oil for my hair which says it is similar to the Moroccan oil, thought I'd give that one a try and a scented candle, by skittles. It's currently burning as I type and it smells delish! I don't like strawberries but this just smells incredible. Then we went over to boots and bought a spot of makeup, which you can see in the pictures below.
I'll also list them for you; Rimmel Stay Blushed Blusher in pink, Bourjois healthy mix foundation, Rimmel wake me up conceler, Estee Lauder eye shadow duo in Raisins and the Bourjois healthy balance powder.



Deal of the week: If you're looking for some good products look no further then Bourjois. This week they are doing a deal where if you spend £15 or more and get a free gift worth £29! Yes, I definitely did this. And the free gift is totally worth it! You get a lipgloss, eye shadow pallette, nail varnish and mascara. Perfect for creating a whole look! See pictures below for my purchase from Bourjois, and the free gift you get with the deal! I can't wait to try them all out!


TV. This week: So as I've not been very will i have been coming home from work, making myself something to eat and watching TV. This isn't something I would usually do, as much as I love solitude, I do like to be a social butterfly so whenever I get the chance I will try and see someone! This, however, has led me to watch a couple of shows that my dad is really into so I thought I'd share these with you and tell you to go and watch Dracula on Sky One! This is an incredibly gripping show that tells a great story. Not going to do spoilers so you'll just have to go and watch it yourself!

Books: Now as I've always been a late bloomer everyone else my age and on the beauty scene will know a lot more than me, I still can't apply foundation correctly. So I thought I would treat myself to a little light reading and bought the Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual. Now I may be a late bloomer but I still know who is good in the make up world so I thought I would give this a read, as it's for beginners as well as professionals, I can't go wrong here! Will let you know once I've read it.

Added to my wishlist: Now as Christmas is coming up there isn't a lot I can really add to my wish list, however if someone wants to send me over some lucky charms I would love you forever.

Ciao Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig