Monday 16 June 2014

Birchbox | June 2014



First Look:




Contents:


Naobay Body Radiance Lotion, £14; A lemony fresh organic body lotion with shea butter, olive and avocado oils for soft skin. 

Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical Lipstick, £9.90 (Introductory Price); A sheer glossy lipstick infused with moisturising cherry oil to leave lips lusciously soft.

Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré, £12.99; This cult French moisturiser soothes the skin with natural ingredients and is suitable for all.

OPI Nail Laquer - The Brazillian Collection, £11.95; A vibrant polish inspired by Brazil's tropical rain forests and sandy beaches.

Silk & Honey Shea Butter Hair Mask, £55; This deeply nourishing mask protects and softens hair, while fortifying its elasticity.

Lifestyle Extra:
Birchbox Brazil-inspired Keyring; A fun flip flop keyring to brighten up your bag!


Now normally I love my birch boxes and I think they're wonderful. I like the theme for the football, eve though I despise football, but honestly this content isn't a win for birch box today. Although, thanks to my shoddy camera work, you can't see it, the lipstick is too pale and not pigmented enough for me to actually wear. French products tend to break me out and when I tried it on my hand it felt really heavy and sticky - blergh! The only thing I am excited to try is the hair mask, I will be bringing this to Ireland with me, yay!

The one thing that really annoyed me is the size of the nail varnish, considering the size of other polishes i
I've had.

All in all pretty disappointed, hopefully they'll make up for it next month. 




What did you get?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig