Thursday 26 June 2014

New Look Haul

This month I made another naughty purchase and got myself a few summer inspired fashion bits.
My mother actually is the reason for my first purchase, she has been wearing some amazing light weight trousers and these from the Generation range were perfect for me, and not to bad on the wallet. 



I then decided to get a top that could go with most things. This box cut crop top is perfect to go with my trouser and my scollop shorts below.


I am obsessed with peplum tops. I feel they just flatter my body shape in all the right places and this one is no exception. With the perfect summer floral print this was a must have.


Then my last and probably most favourite purchase the floral print dress from New Looks petite section. I absolutely love this, the materials is so silky smooth its wonderful.



Have you bought anything new recently? Let me see!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig