Monday 2 June 2014

Make Up Revolution


After a few days of debating whether I actually needed some more make-up I decided the super drug 3for2 offer was just too good to pass up. I had heard a lot about the new brand of make up, Make Up Revolution, and decided that I had to get my hands on a few of these goodies - which turned out to be quite a lot. These items are not hard on the wallet and at 3for2 it was hard for me to say no.

I firstly got these three items, I would have bought more but I decided I had already gone a little bit too mad. I had been looking for a good pink blush that wasn't shimmery, too bright or not enough colour and so I snagged these two along with a matte bronzer!


From Left to Right: Vivid Baked Blush - All I Think About Is You, Vivid Baked Bronzer - Ready To Go, Vivid Baked Blush Loved Me The Best.

I used the bronzer and All I Think About Is You blush on saturday night when I went out with my friend and honestly these were amazing. At first I didn't think the blush had shown up very well but looks can be deceiving with this one. It starts off very light and then the colour starts to push through, it turned out to be the perfect pink I had been looking for. The bronzer is very easily applied and less is more with this one, I ended up having to blend it out because I applied so much! 

From Left to Right: Vivid Baked Blush - Loved Me The Best, Vivid Baked Bronzer - Ready To Go, Vivid Baked Blush All I Think About Is You.



As soon as I saw baked eyeshadow I knew i had to have the whole collection. Okay, so I didn't managed to snag them all but I did get myself six wonderful colours. 

From Left to Right: Limitless, Heavenly, Astral
 I did use Limitless and Heavenly on my look for going out but I feel these two colours would be better suited for a more everyday look. Im very excited to try Astral out when I next wear my purple dress, it'll look great.

From Left to Right: Astral, Heavenly, Limitless.


All these eyeshadows seem to be very easily blended and the pigmentation is pretty good (it's hard to tell when you're going on a night out). They seemed to stand the test of time as well as it was still in perfect condition once I had woken up in the morning! For only a pound you cannot go wrong with these beauties. 

From Left to Right: Blue Planet, Galactic, Starburst


From Left to Right: Starburst, Galactic, Blue Planet
 Then of course I picked up four of their lipsticks. To which, again, one of them joined me on my night out. The colours are so pigmented, they're very moisturised and don't dry out your lips.

From Top to Bottum: Dazzle + Beloved

From Left to Right: Beloved + Dazzle

Now I had to get a statement red and this colour is simply perfect for those bold lip days. 



From Top to Bottom: Dare + Enchant

From Left To Right: Dare + Enchant

I also got a couple of highlighters, I wanted all three colours but unfortunately the Peach Lights were sold out, (I really want this one!). However, I have got the other two and although all the hype is about the Peach, I think Pink has just enough sparkle to captivate any highlighter lover. 


Pink Lights + Golden Lights

As you can see the Golden Lights is also a beautiful Champagne colour which I know a lot of beauty lovers go for.


Pink Lights and Golden Lights 


Then of course I had to buy the eyeshadow palette everyone has been saying is a dupe for Naked 3. I can't afford Naked 3, (after paying rather a lot of unexpected bills) and have been lusting after those beautiful pink shades for ages. Now I have my own little version and I cannot wait to use this. Definitely a palette I will be taking with me to Ireland in a couple of days!


Iconic 3



Have you been buying anything from Make-Up Revolution? If so let me know if you think there is anything else I must have from this superb new brand!
That's if from me,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig