Thursday 29 May 2014

Favourites | May 2014



So it is that time of the month again!! My Favourites are here,

Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart: I love this for an everyday lip colour because although its pink, it doesn't come out too bright so its perfect for that pop of colour on an everyday look. Especially as I wear minimal make-up to work this just perfects the whole look.

B. Energised Eye Cream: This is one of the good ones. I would say it definitely does what it says on the tin. As soon as you put this on you can feel it working and it wakes me up a little.

TheBalm How About Them Apples Cheek and Lip Tint in Pie: I absolutely love the colour of this and have been trying it out on the weekends. I'd love it even more if it was in lipstick format but this is so good I don't even mind!

Benefit Dandelion: For a light summer glow with the tiniest hint of shine, definitely a winner for daily summer wear. 

Revlon Colour Stay Concealer; I have been using this bad boy every day. I try not to wear foundation during the weeks because I love my sleep, as I've said many a time I'm lazy. Getting up 20 minutes earlier just to put on foundation is not the one, which is why I love the coverage this gives as well as blending so well into my skin tone (which is very hard to do). 

Collection Work the Colour Shadow Stick: Another everyday pop of colour. No brush, no mess. It's so super quick and easy to apply. 

Loreal Super Liner: Although I am a fan of black liner I can't apply it for the life of me. I don't know why, my hands are just not built for it. However this has an applicator that (once you get the hang of) is super easy to use and is also very quick. I have the version for Hazel eyes so its a browny colour with a tinge of purple. 


What have you been loving this week?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig