Friday 23 May 2014

Birchbox | May 2014

I know I am totally late with this post. Been trying to get my life back in order, getting fit, eating healthy, ya'kno that kinda thing. 

First Look: 



Contents:


Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara | £19.50. This jet black formula adds both volume and length to all types of lashes. 
I do love this mascara but lately I am all about the new push up liner. Somebody buy me one?

Soigné Nail Laquer | £11. We're hooked on this line. 
I'm sorry but £11 for a nail polish?! That's insane and I'm not all too pleased with the colour I got, throw in some neons will you?

Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil | £39.00. This invigorating blend of pink grapefruit, rosemary and juniper berry will soften skin and uplift your mood.
SO excited to try this, definitely packed it for my trip to Ireland. 

Beauty Protector Protect & Shampoo/Condition | £14.00 each. If you loved protect and detangle, you'll go bananas for the newest members of the family.
I loved my beauty protector oil, so this will be another great addition to my Irish trip goody bag. 

Liz Earle Beauty Co. Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser | From £13.25. 
I am so excited to try this. I've been eyeing this up every time I pop into boots and honestly this is one of the best things I have received in a Birchbox.


Look out for the reviews coming soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig