Monday 19 May 2014

Benefit vs Smashbox #2


Now I know we all love Benefits They're Real mascara but I've not heard much about the bad girl lash. While on the plane to Lanzarote I bought myself the Sizzlin' Six, which was a collection of Benefit Mini's and a couple weeks before that I treated myself to the Smashbox Try It Kit. Among the variations of samples both of these include mascara.

I was really intrigued to find out how different these were as the brushes look exactly the same. So for  my friends birthday we went to the pub and I put Bad Girl Lash on one eye and Full Exposure on the other. They both glided onto my lashes with ease and the only one difference I could see was that the bad girl lash separates more than the full exposure but it's not by a lot. When I asked my friends if they could notice they said no. 

My personal opinion on these are that these mascaras are exactly the same however I would prefer to wear the bad girl lash for the pure sheerness of it. Benefit wins this round. 

What can I compare next?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig