Thursday 5 June 2014

Films I Want To Watch This Month


Now I don't know about you but I love going to the cinema. It's a little thing me and mother dearest do together and it's such a nice way to bond! 

Recently there are a few films that I really want to go and see, so I thought I would share this with you and see if you want to see any, or have seen any!



Maleficent -  I have been so into all the re-making of the fairytales and putting a different spin on it. I also really like Angelina as an actress so will be good to see her play something different.


22 Jump Street - Absolutely loved the 21 jump street, I mean who wouldnt love a comedy where Johnny Depp appeared in the end! It was such a well made film I can't wait to see Channing Tatum back on the screens with his hilarious partner Jonah Hill. Much Looking forward to this coming out in cinemas tomorrow.



How To Train Your Dragon 2 - If you havent seen the first one you should go watch it, and no I don't care how old you are. You're never too old for a good kids film, they're best for crappy days.


Transformers: Age of Extinction - I'm actually intrigued by this film. I mean the original trilogy is over and this is rumoured to be the start of a new one. Lets see how good this can be


Will you be visiting the cinema this month?
Let me know what you'll be seeing!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig