Friday 9 January 2015

Wishlist | January


I am still dumbstruck as to how it's 2015 already. I'm sure it should still be last March, but as it is a new year and they usually come with the phrase a new start lets get this show on the road shall we?





This month is all about books - not that I don't already have enough to begin with. I want to read until I cannot read anymore and I want my mind swirling with the emotional ties a good story can bring.

As you can see from above there are a selection from different genres and some which are a little but random seeing as I haven't read their counter parts for some time (like everlasting and seeing angel).

Books are like food for me, I need them to function. Plus it's my birthday so I can treat myself right?

Have you read any of these? Are there some not up there that I need to get? Let me know in the comments!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig