Wednesday 7 January 2015

January TBR


Books! I love books and I am so glad I started to incorporate them into my blog because reading and writing is something I LOVE to do. This months I am setting myself a challenge to read 5 books as I usually only read four but since most of these are impulse buys because of the Book Tubers that I watch - they are such enablers. 



Some of these books I have had for a really long time and I need to read them so other have been pushed back for this to happen. 


This month my aim is to read:

Seraphina by Rachel Hartmen
The Assassins Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
The Disapperances by Gemma Malley
The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Jackaby by William Ritter

Are you reading anything this month?
Leave me some recommendations in the comments!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig