Friday 30 January 2015

January Favourites 2015


Well I am officially another year older, and I didn't have the best start to the year. However there are a few things that happened that I love and am extremely grateful for. 


Chocolates are my favourites but there is nothing that compares to Rose & Violet creams. If you have a sweet tooth, or like parma violets I highly recommend these!





Yankee Candle in Black Cherry is possibly one of my all time favourite smells and my friend kindly gifted this MASSIVE one to me for christmas. I was very spoilt by her. 

Zoella Blistful Mistful, been wearing it all month and it's lovely. Ghost Eclipse body cream keeps my legs and arms smelling divine. Sleek Matte Me Lipgloss is also amazing and I have been wearing a red lip a lot this month.

What are your favourites?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig