Wednesday 26 March 2014

Dress Code | Lazy Chic




There is nothing better than getting up on your day off and only putting on what you have too, while still looking good. I've never been a fan of mixing patterns but I did this on a day where I literally did not care what anybody thought and I still love it today. 

I love leggins, I think they are the comfiest things to wear when you don't feel like thinking much. Sometimes I just like to throw something on, it'll usually be leggins, and then go out. However, I do feel that there is a limit to what you wear with them! Usually I prefer either a long top that covers your bum or a peplum because then at least it diverts the eyes and doesn't make it look so bad! 

Peplum tops are all the range nowadays and I absolutely love them because I feel the flatter my petite figure. I mean petite in every sense. Put with a nice leather jacket and some biker boots, Lazy Chic is created. 

All products shown are from New Look.

What do you like to wear on your lazy days?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Twit-twoo! Very nice!

    I think that it might be *all the rage, not all the range? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig